Bin2Code is a small utility that allow to convert any file (binary or text) in C++ code in order to integrate it into an executable during the compilation process of a software.
It has been tested under Windows (XP and above), Linux (Ubuntu) and Mac OS-X (Mavericks).
The binaries archives available through the above links contains both a GUI version and a command line one. just run it once without any parameter to see a list of the available options.
It is coded in english, but the french translation can be activated by renaming the file named "
french.mo" included with the executable in "
language.mo" (except for the Mac OS-X version).
It can also easily be translated into other languages by using the file named "
french.po" supplied (the edition and the compilation of such a file can be done with PoEdit witch is a free software specially made for that).
Here are the download links for this soft.
Please, do not include theses links in any website without telling me about before.
Version 1.3.1 (gui only)
Here are screenshots of the GUI version of this application.
- Version 1.5.2 (2014-11-25)
- Added command line options
- Bug Fix: Incorrect value returned by the "no-gui" version
- Bug Fix: output folder wasn't taken into account by the "no-gui" version
- Minor changes for successfull build on OS-X
- Removed support for wxWidgets-2.8.x
- Version 1.5.0 (2014-11-12)
- Introduced some command line options
- Created a "command-line" only build target
- Code cleanup
- Re-enabled translations (broken after switching to wxWidgerts-3.0.0
- Version 1.4.0 (2012-02-20)
- Auto filling the "Path" text box (wasn't done for dragged files)
- Minor improvements
- Version 1.3.1 (2011-11-23)
- Added support for wxWidgets-2.9.2 and 64 bits build
- Added support for i18n (file "language.mo" placed in the same folder than the application executable)