wxWidgets-3.1.0 built libs
wxWidgets-3.1.0 is an official development release of the framework made on 2014-02-29.
This is called development release because it is not fully compatible with 3.0.x (but the list of backwards incompatible changes is very short, so you shouldn't have any problems updating to this version from 3.0.x in practice)
The differences between these built libs packages you'll find here, and the ones provided by the official team are:
wxGraphicsContextis enabled for the MinGW builds
- the non-debug builds where made with the
DEBUG_FLAG=0command line parameter.
The libs are available in the following configurations:
- Gcc-4.8.1-TDM / Gcc-4.9.2-TDM / Gcc-5.1.0-TDM / Ms Visual C++ 2010
- 32 bits / 64 bits / 32 bits built with the 64 bits compiler
- Debug / Release
- Dynamic / Static
- Monolithic / Multi-libs
Each archive contains a version "Release" and a version "Debug" of the libs
For the installation, you can refer to the article on this page.
Note that the libs build with Gcc-TDM use the "SJLJ" exceptions propagation method (witch is the default mode).
Also note also that the 32 bits versions of these libs can only be used with the corresponding compiler, even if the 64 bits compiler can use and/or create 32 bits libs and applications:
- the "Gcc-x.x.x-TDM - 32 bits" binaries can only be used with the 32 bits version of the compiler
- the "Gcc-x.x.x-TDM - x64 - 32 bits" binaries can only be used with the 64 bits version of the compiler