wxWidgets-3.0.4 built libs
wxWidgets-3.0.4 is an official stable release of the framework made on 2018-03-08.
The official announcement can be read here
The differences between the built libs packages you'll find here, and the ones provided by the official team are:
- there is no monolithics builds provided on the official github repository
- the non-debug builds where made with the
DEBUG_FLAG=0command line parameter (so you'll have to provide the
wxDEBUG_LEVEL=0options to your compiler)
wxGraphicsContextfeature isn't enabled for the MinGW official builds (it is available with the libs found here).
The libs are available in the following configurations:
- Gcc-4.8.1-TDM / Gcc-5.1.0-TDM / Gcc-7.2.0 / Ms Visual C++ 2015
- 32 bits / 64 bits / 32 bits built with the 64 bits compiler (Gcc TDM only)
- Debug / Release
- Dynamic / Static
- Monolithic / Multi-libs
Each archive contains a version "Release" and a version "Debug" of the libs
For the installation, you can refer to the article on this page.
Note that the libs build with Gcc use the "SJLJ" exceptions propagation method for 32 bits builds and "SEH" one for 64 bits (witch is the default mode for the TDM versions).
Also note also that the 32 bits versions of these libs can only be used with the corresponding compiler, even if the 64 bits compiler can use and/or create 32 bits libs and applications:
- the "Gcc-x.x.x-TDM - 32 bits" binaries can only be used with the 32 bits version of the compiler
- the "Gcc-x.x.x-TDM - x64 - 32 bits" binaries can only be used with the 64 bits version of the compiler